Find a clinic

You can access a GP or health service for an STI or blood-borne virus test. Use the feature below to find a health clinic.

If you have a PathWest pathology test form through our online test service, you will need to take it to a PathWest collection centre. Use the feature below to find your nearest centre.

Your doctor or health provider will need to know if you have had unprotected anal, oral or vaginal sex. Chlamydia and gonorrhoea can infect the rectum, genitals or throat so you may need a rectal or throat swab as well as a urine test. To test for other STIs such as syphilis and HIV you may need a blood test.

If there are no clinics close to you, please visit your local GP or health/medical service.

Take a free online STI test